The Top 10 Drugstore Beauty Bargains
Going to the drugstore for cosmetics or toiletries can, sadly, result in disillusion if you don’t know exactly what you are doing. Here are a few must-haves to help out:
- VO5 Hot Oil Moisturizing Weekly Intense Conditioning Treatment softens the hair and it can definitely be used to smooth hair into a chignon.
- The motions foaming wrap lotion is especially wonderful on the coarser texture of African-American hair. This does not necessarily mean that it wouldn’t work on other texture. It works wonderfully on others as well and makes hair lie flat enough to accommodate wigs. Plus, it doubles as a really great mousse.
- Bobby pins
- They are as essential to your hair as the very hair care treatments you apply. Bobby pins that will be help you hold up your hair offer every now and then are a definite want.
- . Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced cleaning system brush is less than $30 and worth all the trouble. You could try it on for size as it cleans perfectly.
- At just under $5, Suave Lotion is great for people with dry, cracked, or chapped skin. It keeps the skin baby-soft and also allows it glow.
- Yes we love a Neutrogena. This one, with the retinol content is great as it helps fight wrinkles. It has an SPF of 15, a great retinol content, and it’s less than 15 dollars. What are you waiting for?
- Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eye-liner in Black is wonderful as it works great for you, emphasizes the eye and makes you look like the diva you are. It’s a steal! Now get moving in the direction of your drugstore.
- Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick in so pearly is an inspiration ¾ for those with the right skin type of course. It’s almost translucent colour makes us want to smack our lips!
10. Ardell Knot-free Individual lashes are so good they look like they came custom-made. They often look natural which is a definite plus.
11. The Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush in Bloom is great and works wonderfully with just about any complexion.