The 6 Best Nail Polish Colours You Must Have This Summer
In summer, the trends seem to move towards
1. Red nail polish, whether pepper red, maroon, or whatever, simply never goes out of style. It is a classic which means it works pretty well with just about any season of the year at all. However, apart from standing out just a little more than other shades of red, pepper red will get you noticed, make your nails feel like tiny little geniuses, emphasize your feminine attraction, and also go wonderfully with whatever you have on, from a dinner dress with strappy sandals, to tennis shorts with flip flops!
2. Electric Blue
Blue may not be your cup of tea, until you see this particular shade on your nails. They are absolutely gorgeous and frankly, your significant other may be hard put to pull his/her jaw off the floor! It creates a veneer of sophistication and edginess.
3. Seashell pink seems to be making a comeback with trends following in the footsteps of this designer and so many other innovative ones like it. It works as great with just one coat, as it does with two which means you can even dab it on in just about two seconds before dashing outta the house and it will dry off just fine. Plus, it does not chip easily.
4. The Estee Lauder Viper in deep, glittery green. It has walked the runway with a couple of models and it has traipsed the streets with countless fashion forward females over the years, the world over. The good news is, it works wonderfully well even if you are not a model. In fact, a high-powered executive can comfortably sport this one too!
5. Yes it feels like Christmas came early and no, we are not just talking about the great colour. Deborah Lippman’s Mermaid Dream Nail Lacquer has been a huge success, and no wonder. The colour is a dream and the sparkle just brightens … well, your nails!
6. We call this the metallic aqua and it works just great with any skin tone and any clothing. The simple rule is: let a professional apply this for you!